If your teeth are yellow, you should know how to turn yellow teeth white at home. You can use simple and safe techniques at home with peroxide, baking soda and water to clean, whiten and brighten your teeth.
Everyone wants to have white teeth and now you can save money and whiten them yourself at home.
- Brush your teeth with your favorite toothpaste, toothbrush and water. Brush them for at least two minutes and make sure that you do not miss a spot. You will want to remove all debris before beginning your whitening technique.
- Look below in the Resources section if you need to more information on home remedies to whiten teeth.
- Floss your teeth with about three feet of floss. Wind it up on your fingers and run the floss along the side of each tooth all the way down to the gums for each side of the tooth. You can also stop on the side of a tooth and scrub off any plaque that may start to build up.
- Do not push the floss down into the gum a second time.
- Floss every tooth in your mouth on both sides. Like the dentist says, "you don't need to floss all of your teeth, only the ones that you want to keep".
- Brush your teeth again with baking soda and water. Don't forget to brush your tongue.
- Baking soda will scrub stains off of your teeth. Baking soda is very gentle and is commonly used to clean teeth. It is safe to brush with baking soda multiple times per day. Your mouth will be fresh all day.
- Mix household hydrogen peroxide 3%, equal parts with water in a glass bowl. Rinse your mouth with the mixture. You can also gargle with this mixture. Rinse and spit.
- Rinse your mouth out with this mixture at least once per day until your teeth have whitened to your preference.
- You need to know how to turn yellow teeth white at home to save your pocketbook from the expensive whitening procedures at the dentist.
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly after using the hydrogen peroxide mix.
- Hydrogen peroxide is safe to use in your mouth and on your skin. Do not use too much or leave it in your mouth for too long. Twenty seconds is enough time.
- If you need more information on teeth whitening please look below in the Resources section.