The Bryant Company manufactures heating and cooling systems that include furnaces, heat pumps, evaporator coils, boilers and air conditioners, among other products. A Bryant air conditioner and downward heater has a cooling/warming thermostat, offers low noise, uses environmentally friendly refrigerant and has a 10-year limited warranty.
Using the Bryant air conditioner and downward heater is relatively easy and it can be reset with only a few steps.
- Turn off the air conditioner/heater unit and unplug from the electrical supply.
- Wait a few minutes and then plug back in to the local power supply.
- Turn the main power back on to the unit. There may be a slight time delay while the air conditioner/heater starts back up.
- Set the thermostat for the desired temperature. This setting should be lower than the room temperature if you wish to cool the room and higher than the room temperature if you wish to warm the room.
- Allow 10 to 15 minutes for the room to reach the desired temperature.