- Purchase a patio mister kit. Patio mister kits consist of pressure hoses, nozzle tees, clamps, nozzles and a water faucet hook-up or spigot.
- Consider purchasing a high-pressure mist system with a pump for optional cooling. The pump increases water pressure and produces tiny drops of water. The super small drops of water cool areas more effectively. Remember that all patio misters drip a little bit. To avoid having drops of water falling on you, don't put patio furniture directly beneath misters.
- Visit online outlets like Big Fogg and Aeromist or visit local home improvement stores, such as Lowes and Home Dept, to purchase patio misters (see Resources below). Speak to sales associates for installation tips.
How to Buy Patio Misters
Patio misters can keep patios cool during hot summer months. Hang these devices from the top of your patio and mist fine droplets of water into the air. Patio misters are great in dry, hot climates like parts of California. If you want to buy patio misters for your outdoor living areas, there are some things to keep in mind.
- How to Remove Moss from Roof Shingles with Copper Sulfate
- The Pressure Requirements for Operating a Refrigerator Ice Maker
- How to Clean Vinyl Tile Grout
- What is the Difference in Height of Patio Chairs?
- The Average Cost of Gutter Replacement
- How to Know When Too Much Water Pressure Is Going in to the House
- How to Seal a Washer Drain Hose
- How to Use a Patio Heater Indoors
- Removing Rust From Chrome Light Fixtures
- How to Refinish Flagstone
- How to Use a Car Radiator for a Solar Water Heater
- Below Ground Well Pressure Tank Installation
- How to Clean Vinyl Patio Furniture
- How to Repair a Dripping Showerhead