How to Reset a KitchenAid Superba Dishwasher
The KitchenAid Superba dishwasher includes a number of settings and features that allow you to efficiently and effectively clean your dishes. Included among some of these features are the ProScrub, Hi-Temp Scrub and Sani Rinse functions, which remove baked-on foods and thoroughly clean your dishes. Resetting a cycle on a KitchenAid Superba dishwasher is simple to do and requires only a few moments to complete.
Open the door slightly to stop the cycle.
Wait for the spraying to stop. Open the door completely.
Check to see if the detergent door is still closed. If it is open, refill the detergent door and close it.
Press "Cancel/Drain" two times.
Press the new cycle options on the panel.
- How to Drain a Whirlpool Cabrio Washer
- How to Remove the Soap Drawer From an LG Tromm
- Troubleshooting: Why Does My Whirlpool Washing Machine Stop Working Mid Cycle?
- How to Get Rid of Mildew Smell in Washer
- How to Fix a Squeaky Frigidaire Stacked Washer and Dryer
- How to Get Coffee Out of Cotton Fabric