Hot Tub Controls
- Press the "Warm" or "Cool" button twice to display the set temperature in the LCD display. The factory preset temperature is 100 F. Each time you press either button, the set temperature will increase. Three seconds after pressing the buttons, the LCD automatically returns to displaying the water's current measured temperature.
- Press the "Mode" button to start setting the heating mode. Press the "Cool" button to cycle between "Standard," "Economy" and "Sleep" modes, and then press the "Mode" button to confirm your selection. The icon of the mode you selected will appear in the display. In standard mode, the hot tub always maintains the set temperature. In economy mode, the hot tub heats to the set temperature during filter cycles only. During sleep mode, the hot tub heats the water to within 20 degrees F of the set temperature only during filter cycles. Use the sleep mode when you will be away for a while, such as on vacation.
- Press the "Massage 1" button to turn on pump 1 at low speed, and press the button once more to activate pump 1's high speed. Press the button once more to turn off the pump. In low-speed mode, the pump turns off after two hours, and in high-speed mode, the pump turns off after 15 minutes. Press the "Massage 2" button and program it using the same procedure as used for the "Massage 1" pump.
- Press the "Turbo" button to increase the amount of turbulence coming out of the water jets, for enhanced massage pressure and water action. The turbo turns off after 15 minutes, and you can press the "Turbo" button once again to turn it off at any time.
- Press the "Light" button to turn the light on, and press it again to turn the light off. The light turns off automatically after four hours.
Time and Filter Settings
- Press the "Time" button, and then press the "Mode" button to program the time of day and the filter cycles' settings.
- Press the "Hot" or Cold" buttons to change the time of day in hours, and then press the "Time" button to switch to minutes. Press the "Hot" or "Cold" button to change the minutes. Press the "Mode" button again. The message "Program, Filter 1 Start Time" will appear in the display.
- Press the Hot" or Cold" buttons to select the filter start hour, and then press the "Mode" button. Press the "Hot" or Cold" buttons to select the filter start minutes, and then press the "Mode" button. The message "Program, Filter 1 End Time" will appear in the display. Set the end time the same way you set the start time.