- Place a small piece of putty on the bottom of the bottle on which you want to put a shrink band.
- Stick the bottom of the bottle to a flat surface such as a table or counter.
- Place a shrink band that is slightly larger than the bottle's top over the top and neck of the bottle.
- Plug in a heat gun or hair dryer.
- Turn on the heat gun or hair dryer and aim the hot air at the shrink band. Keep the hot air stream moving around the bottle so that it evenly adheres the shrink band to the top and neck of the bottle.
Things You Will Need
- Heat gun or hair dryer
- Use less heat around the perforations so they do not melt and make it difficult to remove the shrink band.