- Look at a calendar and find the exact date of the second Wednesday in the current month. If you were born on the first through 10th day of the month, your Social Security payday will be on this second Wednesday every month.
- Find the exact date of the third Wednesday in the current month. If you were born on the 11th through 20th day of the month, your Social Security payday will be on this third Wednesday every month.
- Examine a calendar to find the exact date of the fourth Wednesday in the current month. If you were born on the 21st through the last day of the month, your Social Security payday will be on this fourth Wednesday.
How to Find Your Social Security Payday
Social Security is the primary U.S. government program to supplement the income of retirees. Employees pay into the Social Security system their entire lives in the form of taxes and can then draw from their proceeds when they reach a certain age or under certain conditions. The day of the month that you receive a Social Security payment depends entirely on the day when you were born.
Things You Will Need
- How to Wire a Three-Way Decora Rocker Switch
- How to Wire a Char-Broil Ignitor
- How to Clean a Stainless Steel Backsplash
- How to Turn on Electricity With DTE
- How to Test Exit Lights
- How to Find Out What Is Owed for an Auto Registration in California
- How to Wire 6V Batteries to 12V
- How to Size Resistors
- How to Convert Gauge Thickness to Millimeters
- How to Connect Smoke Alarms
- How to Calibrate a Grandfather Clock
- How to Change Batteries on an S&G 6120
- How to Un-Enroll From the Equal Payment Plan for Duke Energy
- How to Clean the Drum in a Roper Washing Machine