- Connect the red battery charger clamp to the positive battery terminal. Connect the black battery charger clamp to the negative battery terminal. Plug the battery charger into an electrical receptacle or an extension cord.
- Press the "Battery Selector Type" button on the left to choose the battery type of wet, gel or agm. A light illuminates next to the selection.
- Press the "2/10/25 Amp" button to select the battery size. Press once for a 2 amp battery, twice for a 10 amp battery and three times for a 35 amp battery. The battery charger will display the charge on the battery and then cut off and display "Ful" when the battery is fully charged.
- Connect the positive battery charger clamp onto the positive battery terminal. Connect the negative battery charger clamp onto the negative battery terminal. Plug the battery charger power cord into an electrical receptacle or an extension cord.
- Press the "2/10/25 Amp" button three times to select the 25 amp function. Immediately press the "75A" switch in the center of the control panel to activate the engine start mode. This action supplies a larger amount of current to reach the battery quickly. The display will show "999" and count down to "000."
- Crank the engine when the display shows "000" in 3 to 5 second bursts to start the engine. Wait 4 to 5 minutes if the engine does not crank and try again.
- The engine start function will only work in the 25 amp mode.
- Reverse the battery charger connecting process to disconnect it.