- Hold down the "CLK" button and then press the "Day" button to select a day of the week.
- Press the "Hour" button and select the correct hour of day. Pay attention to "AM and "PM on the display to ensure you select the correct time.
- Press the "Min" button to select the correct minute within the hour.
- Press the "PRG" button and then press the "Day" button to select the days you want to program. You can select a single day, full week or multiple days from the selection menu.
- Press the "Hour" and "Min buttons to select the hour and minutes when the yellow-colored outlets will turn on.
- Press the "PRG" button once again. Press the "Day" button to select the days where the yellow outlets will turn off. Once you do this, select the hours and minutes that the yellow outlets will turn off.
- Press the "CLK" button to save the settings.
- Repeat the process to set the blue-colored outlet times. However, when you press the "CLK" button, press it twice to load the blue outlet menu.
- The outlets without color always have power and you cannot regulate when they are on and off.