If a garbage disposal isn't working at all, it may be because the reset button has been tripped. Find out how an overheating garbage disposal can trip the reset button with help from the president of a factory-authorized appliance service company in this free video on home appliances and garbage disposals.
How to Reset Your Garbage Disposal
- How to Repair a Leaky Shower Faucet
- How to Fix a Toilet Leak at the Base
- How to Fix a Garbage Disposal When the Reset Button Doesn't Work
- How to Replace Fuses on Your Central Air Conditioner
- How to Fix a Craftsman Garage Door Remote That Won't Work
- How to Attach the Keyboard Drawer to your Custom Oak Computer Desk