Toro sprinkler systems offer a sprinkler timer to automatically turn your sprinklers on and off at specific times during the day. Many areas in the southeast have watering restrictions due to hot weather and limited water supply.
If you are at work during the watering hours, a timer is a great way to set your sprinklers to turn on when you are not at home. Toro sprinkler systems are programmable so you can determine when your sprinklers will turn on and off.
- Turn the program dial to the "Auto/On" setting.
- Slide the program switch to the zone you wish to program. You can program zones one through four. Push the "On" button to select a zone.
- Turn the Toro Sprinkler timer dial to the "Set Time/Day" position. Determine the time of day you want the sprinklers to run. Push the "+" button to scroll through the times of day. Press the "On" button to select the time.
- Turn the dial to the "Set Watering Days" position. Use the "+" button to scroll through the days of the week. Push the "On" button to select the days of the week you wish to water.
- Turn the dial to the "Set Program Start Times" position. Use the "+" button to scroll through the options and determine how long the sprinklers will stay on. Push the "On" button to select the program start times.
- Return the dial to the "Auto/On" position to finalize the Toro Sprinkler Timer adjustments.