- Gently scrape away the wax with a plastic spoon or spatula.
- Sprinkle baking soda on a damp white cloth.
- Give the cloth to one of your tots and have him rub the marks off.
- Dampen a sponge for the other one and have her rinse clean the residue.
- Really stubborn marks may require Mom or Dad to spray on a very grown-up product: WD-40 or other multipurpose lubricating oil.
- Wipe the wall clean with a damp towel.
Things You Will Need
- White Cloth
- Baking Soda
- Plastic Spoon Or Spatula
- Multipurpose Lubricating Oil
- Buy washable crayons.
- Pencil marks can be removed with an artist's gum eraser (available at most art supply stores).