- Remove the lid from a dry-erase marker.
- Scribble over the permanent marker on the board with the dry-erase marker. Completely cover the permanent marker on the board with the dry-erase markings.
- Wipe the board clean with the eraser. The solvent in the dry-erase marker removes the permanent marker from the board.
How to Remove Permanent Marker From Dry-Erase Board
Dry-erase boards have become more common than chalkboards thanks to their ease of use and lack of mess. Using a permanent marker on a dry-erase board is something many people have unknowingly done. It is a common mistake that stains your board with marker seemingly stuck in place. Using water, the eraser or a cloth will not work.
- How to Set the Upper & Lower Thermostats on Dual Element Water Heaters
- How to Measure a Chain-link Fence for Paint
- How to Remove White Spots From Hardwood Floors
- How to Clean a Paella Pan
- How to Cut Stair Treads
- How to Remove Grease Stains From Ceramic Tile
- How to Clean a Pickle Crock
- How to Calculate Air Conditioning Tonnage & Wattage
- How to Clean Lime From Coffee Pots
- How to Clean Anolon Advanced Cookware
- How to Use Vinegar to Disinfect
- How to Stain Pine Boards
- How to Walk on a New Ceramic Tile Floor
- How to Turn a Gas Oven Off