- Scrape the excess motor oil off with a spoon. Blot with a paper towel
- Shake baking soda, cornstarch, talcum or baby powder directly on the stain. Allow it to soak for 15 minutes.
- Vacuum the powder off the surface area of the stain.
- Apply dishwasher fluid directly on the stain. Allow it to sit for thee to four minutes. Rinse with scalding water, and rub with a clean cloth. If the stain remains, go to the next step.
- Dab the stained area with rubbing alcohol, and give it a couple minutes to break down the grease. Blot with a clean towel. If the stain remains, go to the next step.
- Purchase mechanics hand cleaner, and rub it onto the stain with a toothbrush. Allow it to soak into the stain for a few minutes, and then rinse with warm water. Dry it gently with a towel.