- Examine the leather on your chair. Pay attention to the direction of the grain. Be sure to always clean in the same direction as the grain.
- Soak up any greasy stains on your leather, by pouring on a liberal amount of talcum powder onto it. Let it sit for 24 hours, then remove.
- Mix together two cups of water and one teaspoon of leather soap. If you don't have leather soap, use a mild detergent.
- Dip a microfiber cloth into the cleaning solution, and wring out the cloth thoroughly. The cloth should be just dampened. Excessive moisture will damage your cream leather chair.
- Wipe the cleaning solution onto the stain, cleaning in the direction of the grain. Continue to wipe until the stain has been removed.
- Dry the leather with a dry microfiber cloth.
Things You Will Need
- Talcum powder
- Leather soap
- 2 microfiber cloths
- Clean the stain on your cream leather chair as soon as possible.