How to Release the Cork From a Rabbit
Rabbit corkscrews have won both the Business Week and Industrial Designers Society of America's IDEA 2001 Award by and the Chicago Athenaeum Museum's Good Design Award. Manufactured by Metrokane, the Rabbit allows wine lovers to quickly open their favorite wines. They come in manual, vertical and electric models. The manual and electric models sell for $50 at the time of publication; the vertical model is $60 at the time of publication. Available colors include black, silver, and red.
Lift the top handle up and back after removing the cork from the wine bottle with the manual Rabbit, . Hold the cork firmly using the gripping handles, which extend perpendicular from the Rabbit. Lower the top handle forward and down to release the cork.
Lower the handle after removing the cork from the wine bottle with the vertical Rabbit. Lift the handle up. Lower the handle again to eject the cork.
Press the top button on the side of the electric Rabbit after removing the cork from the wine bottle with the electric Rabbit. The button is indicted by an eject symbol.
Anne Ackerman has ten years experience as a professional writer and editor for specialized-content news organizations. Prior to becoming an editor, she was a lawyer. In addition to her law degree, she has a B.A. in international relations and is pursuing a masters in international commerce and policy.
- Jupiterimages/Photos.com/Getty Images
- How to Remove an Anti-Siphon Cap on a Water Faucet
- How to Open a BargainLocks Lock Box
- Dirt Devil Breeze Bagless Attachment Instructions
- How to Bypass the Optical Sensor in a Kenmore Ice Maker
- Alternatives to the Bath Mat
- How to Remove the Back Filter Cover From a Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner