Mosquitoes flourish in warm and wet conditions. If a home isn’t properly sealed or windows and doors are left open, mosquitoes make their way in.
These insects become a real nuisance as they cause itchy bites as a result of feeding on human blood. A mosquito fogger can be used to get rid of mosquitoes in the home.
Foggers can be purchased from most hardware stores and are used to emit a spray that clouds the room and kills off the mosquitoes. Review the label on the fogger to ensure it is safe to use indoors.
- Remove all food, children and pets from the area.
- Set the indoor mosquito fogger on a counter or chair, rather than placing on the floor, to ensure the spray is lifted into the air.
- Press the button on the can of fogger to activate. Allow the spray to penetrate the room for four hours.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 until all mosquitoes have been killed.
Activate a fogger during the early evening hours when mosquitoes are most active.
Things You Will Need
- Mosquito fogger
- Activate a fogger during the early evening hours when mosquitoes are most active.