How to Use the Rainbow Vac As a Humidifier
Rexair LLC, manufacturer of the Rainbow vacuum, was created in 1929. Rainbow vacuums are known for their water filtration system, rather than bag or canister dirt collection. Over the years, Rexair has made improvements on the original Rainbow vacuum, but it still relies on water filtration.
One unusual function of the Rainbow vacuum system is its potential use as a humidifier, air cleaner and deodorizer.
Add a drop of Rainbow fragrance or air freshener to the water to deodorize or freshen the air as it becomes humidified.
Fill the water reservoir with cool tap water. Do not fill higher than the water-level dome.
Place the power unit on top of the water reservoir. Match the air intake openings on both pieces to ensure proper alignment. Fasten the latches, located on each side of the water reservoir, to secure the system.
Plug the vacuum's electrical cord in to a working wall outlet. Turn the vacuum on. Leave it in the area you wish to humidify.
Check the water level every so often while the vacuum is running as a humidifier. Turn off, unplug and refill the water reservoir when the level is low.
The Drip Cap
- Rexair LLC, manufacturer of the Rainbow vacuum, was created in 1929.
- Over the years, Rexair has made improvements on the original Rainbow vacuum, but it still relies on water filtration.
- Place the power unit on top of the water reservoir.
Michelle Skidgel has worked as a writer and editor since 2001. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in English at Oklahoma State University and is currently raising and homeschooling five children with her husband. Her articles for various websites specialize in parenting, green living, gardening, cooking and frugal living.
- How do I Make Coffee With a Pyrex Coffee Maker?
- How to Remove Rust Stains From Upholstery
- How to Remove the Back Filter Cover From a Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- How to Reset the Beeping Noise on a Model FAA67P7 Frigidare Air Conditioner
- Dirt Devil Breeze Bagless Attachment Instructions
- How to Turn off the Reset Mode on a Holmes Humidifier