- Place the two sawhorses 4 feet apart in a covered area.
- Remove the door with the warp from its hinges using a screwdriver or the electric screw gun. Lay the door across the sawhorse with the warped side facing up.
- Using the sandpaper, sand the top and the bottom of the door.
- Set the sandbag on the door. Make sure it is on top of the warp. Leave the sandbag on the door for at least 24 hours or until the warp is gone.
- Paint one coat of varnish on the top and on the bottom of the door. Let the varnish dry. Apply a second coat. Let dry.
Things You Will Need
- Two saw horses
- Screwdrivers or a electric screw gun
- One 50-pound sandbag
- Paint brush
- Follow the manufactures instructions for varnishing the top and bottom of the door.