How to Unclog a Shower Drain With White Vinegar & Alka-Seltzer
Shower drains can easily get clogged up by hair. When a drain is clogged, water no longer goes through but collects in the shower instead. It is possible to buy a product that is specifically designed to unclog a drain, or you can try using household products. Alka-Seltzer tablets and vinegar may seem like an odd cleaning method, but many people use it for their clogs.
Drop 3 antacid tablets (Alka-Seltzer) down the drain.
Pour 1 cup of white vinegar down the drain.
Wait a few minutes so that the antacid tablets and vinegar can work through the clog.
Turn on the hot water and let it run through the drain to clear out the clog.
Things You Will Need
- 3 Alka-Seltzer antacid tablets
- 1 cup white vinegar
- How to Attach the Door Front to a Whirlpool Integrated Dishwasher
- How Do I Run a Diagnostic Test on My Whirlpool Duet Sport Washer?
- How to Fix a Clogged Kitchen Sink With Salt and Baking Soda
- Stanley Thumb Latch Instructions
- How to Get Rid of Mildew Smell in Washer
- Homemade Glass Window Cleaner With Lemon Juice