Instructions for an Ionic Breeze GP
The Ionic Breeze GP removes about 99 percent of all air pollutants from your indoor air, reports The Sharper Image. These pollutants can be caused by unclean carpets, animals, chemicals, solvents, glues or pesticides in your house. Carbon monoxide is another pollutant that can be caused by malfunctioning heating equipment, wood stoves, fireplaces, chimneys and vents. The Ionic Breeze air purifier also offers those with allergies and asthma some relief from indoor air pollutants.
Ionic Breeze GP Setup
Place the Ionic Breeze GP at least 12 inches from the wall or any flat surface in a location where children are not able to look or gaze directly into the air purifying unit.
Plug the Ionic Breeze GP into a grounded 110-V outlet.
Switch the mode control to the desired setting, which is either "On" or "On GP." "On" will circulate the air, but the germicidal lamp will be shut off. "On GP" will circulate the air and turn the germicidal lamp on so it kills germs as the air circulates.
Switch the power controls to the desired setting -- either "hi," "med" or "lo," depending on how fast you want the air to circulate.
Press "Boost" to override the system's normal power controls and run the system at maximum for five minutes. This option cleans out the area in a short period of time.
Cleaning the Grid
Unplug the unit before you begin to clean it.
Remove the collection grid by releasing the latch and pulling it from the top of the unit.
Wipe the dust from each of the three collection bars using a dry or slightly damp towel or sponge. You can also wash them in warm, soapy water.
Flip the unit over and shake it a little to remove any dust or soot particles that may still be held within it.
Allow the grid to dry for 24 hours before reinserting it into the unit for further use.
- Clean the outside of the unit with a mix of 1 part household bleach and 5 parts water.
- Clean the collection grids every two weeks.
- Air balloons pattern. Air baloons festival, Novosibirsk image by Igor Zhorov from Fotolia.com
- Troubleshooting the Buttons on a TRANE Air Conditioner
- How to Defrost a Kenmore Side-by-Side Freezer
- How to Troubleshoot a Bosch Microwave
- How to Connect a Phone Line or Cable to a Surge Protector
- How to Clean the Screen on an Acer Monitor
- How Do I Change My Coleman Hot Tub From Economy Mode to Standard?