- Locate the lock release button on the inside door knob along the shank and depress the button with a small screwdriver.
- Remove the door knob by hand. Unscrew the mounting plate from the door knob assembly with a screwdriver.
- Unscrew the door jamb plate from the side of the door with a screwdriver.
- Slide the door latch and the Taymor lockset door knob assembly out of the door.
How do I Remove a Taymor Lockset?
Removing a Taymor lockset takes just a few minutes. A lockset is a complete locking system and includes a mechanism that locks the door knobs into place on the shank. Taymor is a well-known designer of both commercial and residential door locksets. Occasionally, you may need to remove the lockset in order to do remodeling or to upgrade the hardware.
Things You Will Need
- How to Fix a Craftsman Garage Door Remote That Won't Work
- How to Remove Permanent Marker From Dry-Erase Board
- How Do I Disassemble Dexter Locks?
- How to Unlock Door the Door on a GE Washer Model WBVH5100HWW
- How to Set the Upper & Lower Thermostats on Dual Element Water Heaters
- How to Clean Lime From Coffee Pots
- How to Hang Cabinet Doors
- How to Replace the Handle on a Frigidaire Microwave
- How to Remove Rust From an Axe
- How to Remove Stickers From Stoneware
- How to Clean a Peanut Butter Jar
- Instructions on How to Install Anchor Bolts
- How to Reface Bathroom Cabinets and Replace Doors
- How to Connect a Hitachi DVI Television to an HDMI Receiver