- Wash your face with a cleanser and clean cloth daily. This will wipe away dirt and old skin cells. Rinse the cleanser from your face with lukewarm water. Leave your face damp.
- Squirt a dime-sized amount of microdermabrasion exfoliant on a dampened cloth. Scrub at the spot for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Rinse away the microdermabrasion exfoliant with lukewarm water. Pat your skin dry with a soft towel. Do not scrub at the skin with the towel.
- Apply nourishing facial lotion to the spots. You only need a small amount for this. Dampen the tips of your forefinger and index finger with the lotion. Give your spots a microdermabrasion treatment twice a week to lessen the appearance of spots.
- Dip a cotton swab into 1 Tbsp. of fresh lemon juice.
- Rub the wet swab over the spot. Leave the juice on your skin for one hour before rinsing it away. The acid in the lemon juice gently burns away top layers of your skin. Repeat the lemon juice treatment every day until the spots fade.
Things You Will Need
- Healing lotion
- Cotton swab
- Lemon juice
- Apply sunscreen to your face before heading outdoors. Sun exposure can make spots look darker.