- Clear a space in your room that will accommodate a cutting table 36 inches by 72 inches.
- Center a table or dresser in the space for the base of your cutting table.
- Attach two equal sized pieces of 1/4-inch cardboard together by running heavy, flexible, tape along the front and back sides of the seam where the two pieces come together.
- Mark the cutting table with a fine tip marker every 1/4 inch for a quick measuring guide.
- Place the boards on the table or dresser.
- Adjust the height to 36 inches by raising the cutting board with bricks.
- Fold the boards together for easy storage.
Things You Will Need
- 1/4-inch cardboard
- Heavy tape
- Fine tip marker
- Make the cutting table area accessible from at least two sides, preferably three sides, for ease of movement.