- Press the "*" then "5" key followed by your master access code.
- Enter the 2-digit alarm code number you want to change, for example "01." Most DSC alarms can hold several alarm codes for different family members or employees.
- Enter a new 4-digit access code, for example "1234."
- Press "#" to exit. Your new code is ready to use immediately.
How to Change a Code for a DSC Alarm
DSC is a home and business security company owned by Tyco International, a global electronics and home security company based in Schaffhausen, Switzerland and Princeton, New Jersey. Tyco also own the ADT home security company and SimplexGrinnel, a fire and sprinkler company. You may want to change the code on your DSC alarm if your code is known to people outside your home or business. Exact instructions may vary since DSC makes many different alarm systems.
- How to Set the Upper & Lower Thermostats on Dual Element Water Heaters
- How to Change Combination Lock Codes
- How to Program Genie Keypad
- How to Program Chamberlain Keypads
- How Do I Program a Craftsman 53778 Remote?
- How to Use Vinegar to Disinfect
- How to Change Controls on Danby Kegerators
- How to Program a Wired Genie Garage Door Keypad
- What Is a Code 2 & 3 Mobile Home in Florida?
- How to Key a Master Padlock
- How to Reset a Powermax Alarm System
- How to Use an Existing Alarm System
- How Do I Change the Code on My Wireless Garage Door Keypad?
- How to Program a Honeywell Alarm