- Cut the foam wrap to cover the front glass and the back of the frame.
- Wrap the bubble wrap around one time over the foam wrap, cut it and tape it together.
- Wrap in the opposite direction on the frame and secure the seam with packing tape.
- Place a second layer of bubble wrap over the first layer and secure the entire bundle with packing tape on the seams to minimize movement.
- Place the wrapped frames in a duffel bag or hard-sided luggage, lined in bubble wrap, securing the pieces with more bubble wrap to the bag's capacity.
Things You Will Need
- Small to medium size bubble wrap
- Foam wrap
- Packing tape
- Mark the bags "fragile" with tags and other any other means that your airline recommends.
- Frames can be shipped using this method via air provided that the box is adequately lined with bubble wrap and clearly marked.
- Foam peanuts can fill in for the bubble wrap filler in the bag.