- Remove any cushions or pillows from the vinyl furniture.
- Fill a bucket with hot water and add 1 to 2 tbsp. mild dish or laundry detergent.
- Dip a cloth or in the bucket, and wipe the vinyl furniture thoroughly with the cloth. If the furniture is very dirty, scrub it with a soft-bristled brush.
- Spray outdoor furniture with a garden hose to rinse. If you have indoor vinyl furniture, empty the bucket and refill it with clean water. Dip a clean cloth in the bucket and wipe the furniture with the cloth to rinse.
- Wipe the vinyl furniture with a towel to dry.
How to Clean Vinyl Furniture
Vinyl furniture is durable and affordable, and comes in many varieties. Unlike wood, metal or cloth upholstery, vinyl furniture resists water and stains, making it a practical choice for both indoor and outdoor use. Vinyl doesn't require any special maintenance or cleaning products -- mild detergent is all you need to keep your furniture looking its best. Clean your vinyl furniture on a regular basis and store it indoors during the winter season to extend its life.