- Fill a few muslin bags with cedar chips or shavings. Secure the top of the bag closed. Some bags have a drawstring attached. If not, use a twist tie or similar fastener. Put the bags in the corners of your closet.
- Put a few drops of aromatic cedar oil onto an absorbent cloth to further help in repelling moths. Place the cloth into a bowl and set it in your closet.
- Replace the cedar chips and/or oiled cloth when the scent begins to fade.
Things You Will Need
- Muslin bags
- Cedar chips or shavings
- Twist ties or fasteners
- Aromatic cedar oil
- Absorbent cloth
- You can buy cedar chips or shavings at most home-improvement centers.
- Aromatic cedar oil is called juniper in some areas.
- A cedar chest or cedar walls in your closet will also help to repel moths.