Things You Will Need
- Distilled white vinegar
- Warm water
- Spray bottle
- Laundry detergent
Whether your pet did it, or your kid did it, or your father did it, don't worry. Removing urine and its odor from your laundry is easy.
- Fill the bottle with one third vinegar, two-thirds warm water.
- Spray the affected area until it's nice and damp.
- Drop the urine-smelling articles into the washing machine. You can wash them with unaffected items.
- Apply your normal amount of laundry detergent.
- Run washing machine as normal. Dry the clothes and smell. Smile--the urine stain is gone.