How to Remove a Soap Tray on a Kenmore Front Loader
Like all front loading washing machines, the Kenmore front loaders have a soap dispenser in which you put your detergent, bleach and laundry softener before you wash your clothes. The dispenser releases these liquids into the water automatically.
To clean the Kenmore soap dispenser from time to time or when you need take the washer apart to make repairs you must remove the dispenser from the machine.
Pull out the dispenser drawer as far as it goes.
Lift out the bleach, laundry softener and liquid detergent inserts from the dispenser plate. The inserts will lift out when you pull them up.
Press down on the button between the laundry softener and the bleach compartment, and pull the draw out.
The Drip Cap
- Like all front loading washing machines, the Kenmore front loaders have a soap dispenser in which you put your detergent, bleach and laundry softener before you wash your clothes.
Hollan Johnson is a freelance writer and contributing editor for many online publications. She has been writing professionally since 2008 and her interests are travel, gardening, sewing and Mac computers. Prior to freelance writing, Johnson taught English in Japan. She has a Bachelor of Arts in linguistics from the University of Las Vegas, Nevada.
- The Ingredients in Tide Detergent
- How to Remove Peanut Butter From Clothing
- How to Check to See if the Drain Pump Filter on a Whirlpool Washer Is Clogged
- How to Unclog a Fabric Softener Dispenser in a Washing Machine
- How to Get a Sour Smell Out of Towels With Ammonia
- How to Remove an LG Tromm Laundry Detergent Dispenser