- Clean cloth beanbag chairs by putting the cover in the washing machine. Unzip the cover, and wash it in cool water with a mild detergent. Dry the cover in the dryer, or hang it up to drip dry.
- Use a damp cloth to spot clean vinyl beanbag chairs. Wipe up spills and spots immediately after they happen. Use a soft cloth and warm water.
- Deep clean your vinyl beanbag cover as it is needed. Remove the cover from the chair and spread it out on the floor.
- Fill a bowl with warm water and a bit of mild soap. Mix the water solution with your hands until it becomes a little bubbly on the top.
- Wet the cloth in the water solution. Wring out excess water from the cloth over the bowl.
- Wipe down the entire surface of the vinyl cover with the cloth. Spend extra time on areas that are heavily soiled or stained.
- Rinse the cloth in clean water. Wipe the beanbag cover down with plain water. Hang the cover to dry. Put the beans back in the cover and zip it up when it is completely dry.
How to Clean a Beanbag Chair
Beanbag chairs have been a favorite place for kids and adults to lounge for many years. Keep beanbags looking clean and new by cleaning them frequently. Clean beanbag chairs with items that are commonly found in homes. Have your cloth or vinyl beanbag chair looking great in no time at all.
Things You Will Need
- How to Make Pillows White
- How to Cover a Recliner
- How to Paint an Old Metal Lawn Chair
- How to Make Covers for Molded Plastic Chairs
- How to Make Dining Room Chair Covers
- How to Remove a Musty Smell From the Couch
- DIY: Gazebo Covers
- How to Remove the Odor From Tempur-Pedic Pillows
- How to Clean Vinyl Furniture
- How to Replace Vacuum Bags
- How Can You Get a Stain Out of a Cream Leather Chair?
- Memory Foam Topper Instructions
- How to Get Rid of Dye Bleeds From a Quilt
- How to Create a Mexican Hacienda-style Courtyard