- Start in the kitchen by wiping out the sink. Make sure any dishes are placed in the dishwasher, and wipe the sink down with a wet sponge and cleanser. Move on to the countertops and stove. Then clean any stains or spots on your floor and replace any dish towels that are on the counters.
- Move into the bathroom and wipe out the sink and mirror and wipe the toilet seat. Clean the toilet with a brush and clean the shower door. Use a shower mist on the shower and the curtain to prevent mold and mildew buildup. Cleaning the sink as you finish brushing your teeth can make this process more efficient.
- Clean the bedrooms by making the beds and putting clothes that are on the floor where they belong. Clean off night tables and any other surfaces that have become cluttered. You can make your bed as soon as you get up in the morning to make the cleaning process easier.
- Clean in the living room by tidying up the sofa and fluffing the pillows on it. Vacuum any crumbs on the floor or on the upholstery, and wipe down tables and cabinets where any fingerprints are obvious. Use a moist cloth to clean any sticky surfaces. Throw trash, such as newspapers and drink cups, in the trash and pick up anything else that is out of its place.
How to Properly Clean a House
Cleaning the house is a lot of work. The work tends to be frustrating because the same areas get messy seemingly as soon as you finish cleaning them. Finding quick, easy ways to complete the housecleaning chores can make your entire day easier and less complicated. Cleaning house is not especially difficult when using efficient methods.
- Deep House Cleaning Checklist
- How to Polish a Porcelain Sink
- No-Scrub Way to Clean Stove Burners
- How to Eliminate Odors in Bathroom Sinks
- How to Clean Glass Sinks
- How to Stop Roaches
- How to Eliminate Urine Odor on a Hardwood Bathroom Floor
- How to Polish a Composite Countertop
- How to Care for a Wood Laminate
- How to Refinish Bruce Hardwood
- How to Clean the Shower Floor
- How to Make a Bedroom out of a Game Room
- How to Clean Grimy Kitchen Cabinets
- How to Lubricate a Dishwasher Rack