- Remove the roof of the shed by prying out the nails or removing the screws that are securing it to the frame. You can use a claw hammer to pry out the nails or a power drill to remove any screws that were used.
- Pull off any trim that is attached to the outside of the shed, and then remove the siding.
- Place the blade of the reciprocating saw between the siding and the studs to cut the nails. This process will be faster than trying to pry off the siding with the nails still attached.
- Remove the roof structure by prying out the cross members that are attached to the shed frame. Use a pry bar to separate the cross members from the frame.
- Knock the side walls down with a sledgehammer. Alternatively, you can pry up on the walls with a pry bar and then cut the nails or screws with the reciprocating saw.
Things You Will Need
- Reciprocating saw
- Sledge hammer
- Power drill
- Pry bar or claw hammer
- Nails or screws that do not come out easily can be cut with a reciprocating saw.