- Attach the top hinge to the back of the new cabinet door 2 inches from the top using woodscrews and a screwdriver.
- Attach the bottom hinge to the back of the door 2 inches from the bottom.
- Center the door over the door opening and mark the top hinge location on the cabinet face with masking tape.
- Open up the hinge and place the edge of the door against the cabinet face. Position the door and hinge until the hinge lines up with the masking tape marker.
- Make pilot holes for the hinge screws in the cabinet frame. Attach the top hinge to the frame with wood screws.
- Flush the bottom hinge to the frame and drill pilot holes for the attaching screws. Attach the bottom hinge into the cabinet frame with wood screws.
- Remove the masking tape and attach the cabinet door handles with the supplied hardware.
Things You Will Need
- Masking tape
- Measure the top placement of the first and last door. Take masking tape and run the entire length of the cabinet face at this mark. Then line up the top of all your doors as you mark your top hinges.