- Lay four trash bags flat, one on top of the other. Straighten them so they are neatly stacked.
- Draw a 12-inch-diameter circle on the top trash bag. Keep the trash bags stacked and cut out the circle, cutting through all the trash bag layers.
- Gather the circles from the top edge to the bottom to form a butterfly shape. Wrap 2 inches of the pipe cleaner around the center of the circles to hold the butterfly shape.
- Separate the trash bag layers to fluff your flower. Bend and adjust the layers to achieve the shape your desire.
- Apply a small amount of perfume onto pipe cleaner near the base of the flower. Hang your completed flowers from trees in your yard or use them to decorate other areas of your home.
Things You Will Need
- Plastic trash bags
- Pipe cleaner
- Use different colored trash bags, plastic grocery bags or tissue paper to create a customized look for every decor.
- Spray the flowers lightly with spray paint or glitter for a more customized look.