- Mix 1 tsp. of white vinegar into 1 qt. of cold water.
- Pour part of the vinegar solution onto a sponge and pat the set coffee stain with the sponge.
- Wipe the vinegar mixture off the stained fabric with a soft cloth.
- Launder the fabric as normal, making sure to check for the presence of the stain before putting it in the dryer. If the stain remains, do not dry the fabric. Instead, repeat the above process.
Things You Will Need
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- 1 qt. cold water
- Soft cloth
- If the vinegar solution does not remove the coffee stain, you can apply baking soda to a damp cloth and use it to pat the stained fabric until the stain begins to fade.