- Familiarize yourself with each component of the apple peeler, corer and slicer for safety. Refer to its instructions for an illustration of components. Models vary, therefore, you will have to contact the manufacturer if you cannot find the instructions. Look over your apple peeler and corer for the brand name and type it in the search engine of choice. Locate a "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the manufacturer's website to request instructions.
- Place the product onto a table end or countertop. Turn the L-screw, located on the bottom of the product, continuously until the product is secure. Place your hand on the rod and gently push to make certain that it will not move during use.
- Turn the handle repeatedly until the rod allows room to place an apple in between the prongs and peeling blade. Push the bottom of an apple against the pronged forks.
- Crank the handle to start coring the apple. The top portion of the apple is also peeled by the kitchen product during the coring process.
- Crank the turning the handle continuously to peel and slice the apple at the same time. Stop turning the handle when the apple is fully peeled and sliced. Remove any remaining pieces from the prong area.
- Repeat the steps for each apple.
- Wash the apple peeler, corer, and slicer product in warm, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry.
Things You Will Need
- Product instructions
- You can also use the apple peeler, corer and slicer to prepare potatoes.