- Pull up any weeds, moss or algae growing between the pavers. Begin at one end and work down to the other side of the patio or walkway. Throw all the trash in a garbage can.
- Sweep the pavers with a broom. Work from one end to the other and brush away any dirt that was thrown up when the weeds were pulled out. Brush all dirt and debris into a dust pan and throw it away in the garbage can.
- Connect the pressure washer to the garden hose and turn it on. Begin spraying the pavers, working from side to side, making sure to cover the entire area. Continue until everything has been sprayed and washed thoroughly.
- Apply household detergent to the surface of the pavers and spray them down lightly with a hose to remove any further waste that may still remain. Allow the pavers time to air dry. Inspect them to make sure they're clean.
Things You Will Need
- Pressure washer
- Garbage can
- Dust pan
- Garden hose
- Household detergent
- Always wear gloves when pulling up weeds or other types of shrubs. This will protect your hands and also prevent itchiness.