Attach the right-front post to the slatted right end panel by putting the wooden dowel in the appropriate hole. Secure the two pieces using the 2.5-inch and 3-inch bolts and the Allen key that came with your crib. Repeat for the left-front post and slatted left end panel.
Attach the right-front end panel to the headboard using a wooden dowel. Secure the pieces using the 2.5-inch and 3-inch bolts and an Allen key, and repeat the process for the left-front end panel.
Join the mattress support to the posts using the Allen key and the 1.5-inch bolts. The mattress support should be level and center before you tighten all four bolts on the mattress support.
Use 3-inch bolts and the Allen key to attach the front panel of the crib to the left- and right-front posts.
Things You Will Need
- Four 3.5-inch Bolts, .75 inches in Diameter
- Eight 3-inch bolts, .75 inches in Diameter
- Allen Key
- Sixteen 1.5-inch Bolts, .75-inches in Diameter
- Four 2.5-inch Bolts, .75-inches in Diameter
- When inserting bolts, turn them clockwise until tight. Once the crib is fully assembled, return to each bolt and ensure they are as tight as possible.
- You may have bolts leftover after the crib assembly. They will be used for when you convert the crib into a daybed or the toddler bed.