- Lay crib flat to attach the feet to the headboard, but do not fully tighten the screws.
- Attach the top rail and left and right posts to the footboard using the allen wrench provided. Attach the base rail to the bottom and fully tighten the feet on the assembled footboard.
- Attach the right and left end frames to the headboard using the bolts and barrel nuts included, but do not fully tighten. When attaching the barrel nuts to the bottom of the crib, the slot in the nut will face outward.
- Attach the footboard to the rest of the crib in the same way the headboard was attached to the left and right end frames.
- Tighten all bolts before attaching the mattress support. There are four height levels available for the crib; the top level is best for infants. Fill the remaining holes with the filler bolts provided after the mattress support is in place. Tighten all bolts with the allen wrench.
- Detach the footboard frame and mattress support from the crib.
- Move the mattress support into the lowest position. Fill the remaining holes with filler bolts.
- Use the allen wrench to remove the bolts holding the footboard top rail and base section in place.
- Line up the holes of the guard rail with the holes of the post and base section and attach using the bolts provided.
- Fill any remaining holes with the appropriate bolts and make sure everything is fully tightened.
- Unscrew and detach the guard rails of the toddler bed.
- Align the day bed rail to the footboard post and attach using the same bolts that held the guard rail.
- Use the allen wrench to ensure all bolts are fully tightened.
- Unscrew the mattress support from frame and remove the day bed rail. Re-assemble the footboard rail as described in the crib assembly.
- Insert bed rail hooks into the slots on each post. Push down on the top of the bed rail where it attaches to the post until secure, repeating on all four corners.
- Lay the slats on the rail cleats evenly and screw in tightly using the wood screws provided.
- Insert mushroom plugs into the bolt holes and tap into place with a rubber hammer.
Things You Will Need
- Crib manual
- 4 Bun feet
- 10 bolts, 2 1/2 inches
- 4 bolts, 1 5/8 inches
- 4 bolts, 4 inches
- 14 filler bolts, 9/16 inch
- 4 barrel nuts
- Allen wrench
- 3/8-inch wrench
- Flathead screwdriver
- Rubber hammer
- Use this guide as a supplement to the crib manual.
- Bed rails are sold separately and include additional hardware.
- If any pieces are missing, contact Bassett for replacement parts.