Crystal saver file
- Clean the crystal with a soft cloth, removing any dust or dirt.
- Moisten the crystal saver file and make a few light strokes over the chip, filing off the jagged edges. The file is coated with a coarse grit of diamonds, making it ideal for repairing any delicate material, such as crystal.
- Buff the formerly jagged spots with a clean cloth.
Silicon carbide 600-grit wet/dry sandpaper
- Moisten a small piece of the sandpaper.
- Wrap the sandpaper around a pencil or dowel.
- File the jagged edges gently. Once the chips are smooth, buff with a clean cloth.