Setting Open and Close Limits
- Hold down the "Close Travel Limit" button on the overhead motor unit control panel until the belt connector or chain advances to engage the carriage assembly.
- Close the garage door by pressing and holding the "Close Travel Limit" button. Press the button repeatedly to close the door in small increments, if preferred. Press and hold the "Close Set Limit" button for five seconds once the door is fully closed; the LED indicator light on the control panel will flash green to indicate that the specified close limit has been stored into memory.
- Press and hold the "Open Travel Limit" button until the garage door is completely open. Tap the button repeatedly to move open the door in small increments, if desired. Hold the "Open Set Limit" button down for five seconds once the door is fully opened; watch for a flash from the green LED indicator light to confirm that open limit has been saved.
Adjusting Up and Down Force
- Locate the "Force Adjustment Controls" to the right of the "Travel Limit" and "Set Limit" buttons on the overhead motor unit control panel.
- Increase or decrease the garage door's downward force using the "Close Force Control." Turn the control to the left to decrease the downward force or to the right to increase it.
- Adjust the garage door's upward force using the "Open Force Control." Rotate the control to the left to decrease the upward force; rotate the control to the right to increase the upward force.
- Set the door's close and open force settings to the minimum level required to prevent the door from reversing or stopping.