How to Clean Grimy Kitchen Cabinets
Although cleaning kitchen cabinets may not be the first thing on your to-do list, it must be done periodically to get rid of grease and buildup that forms on the surface. Your cabinets are one of the first things people notice when they walk into the kitchen, so keeping them looking good is important. With the right cleaning products, washing your grimy kitchen cabinets doesn't have to be a time-consuming chore.
- Fill the sink with warm water. Add a few drops of mild dish soap, and then mix the cleaning solution with your hands.
- Dip a soft cloth into the soapy water and wring it out well. Use the cloth to wipe down the doors and frame of the cabinets. Rinse and wring out the cloth frequently.
- Dry the cabinets promptly with a soft cloth to remove any moisture or residue.
- Mix together equal parts white vinegar and warm water in the sink if the cabinets are excessively grimy. Clean the cabinets and frames with a well-wrung soft cloth and the vinegar mixture. Dry the cabinets promptly with a clean, soft cloth.
Things You Will Need
- Mild dish soap
- Soft cloths
- White vinegar
- Avoid using wax or abrasive cleaners on your cabinets.