- Sweep the laminate flooring with a clean dust mop. Removing the surface debris will make cleaning and shinning easier. Repeat this step at least once every few days to keep your laminate floors clean and free of debris.
- Fill a bucket with 1 cup of lukewarm water. Add 1 cup of white vinegar and 1 cup of rubbing alcohol and mix with a spoon. Add one drop of dish soap and mix once again with the spoon.
- Pour the mixture in a spray bottle. Mist a small section of the laminate floors with the mixture. Start at the area furthest away from the entrance.
- Rub the mixture gently into the laminate floor with a lint-free cloth. Continue misting small sections of the floor at time and rubbing with the cloth while moving toward the entrance.
- Let the laminate flooring air dry.
Things You Will Need
- Dust mop
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup rubbing alcohol
- Dish soap
- Spray bottle
- Lint-free cloth
- Regularly clean laminate floors with 1 cup of white vinegar diluted in 1 gallon of lukewarm water.