- Vacuum the crib regularly to collect loose crumbs and residue.
- Mix 1/4 cup olive oil with 1/8 cup lemon juice in a bowl.
- Dip a cleaning rag into the mixture, squeeze out excess and wipe across the crib. Follow the direction of the wood grain as you wipe.
- Continue across the crib, then follow up with a clean rag to remove any excess cleaner.
How to Clean a Wood Crib
Wooden cribs are common and traditional, providing a durable and sturdy surface for your baby. To keep the crib clean you want to use a cleaning solution safe for both the wood surface and your child. You don't want to use harmful chemical ingredients that could cause harm to the children, so instead use a homemade wood cleaner that is made of safe and all-natural ingredients.
Things You Will Need
- How Do I Clean a Mattress With White Vingar?
- How to Connect a Headboard to a Platform Bed
- How to Build a Convertible Crib
- How to Turn a Bed Frame Into a Crib
- How to Clean or Refresh a Mattress
- How to Remove Grease Stains From Ceramic Tile
- How to Insert Wooden Slats for a Bed Frame
- How to Clean a Paella Pan
- Assembly Instructions for a Southampton Bassett Baby Crib
- How to Install a Bumper in a Sleigh Crib
- How to Assemble a King-Size Bed Frame
- This End Up's Classic Bunk Bed Directions
- How Do I Know the Name of the Brand of My Crib?
- How to Make an Adult Crib