- Dip a cotton swab into the non-chlorine bleach and dab a hidden spot on the garments you wish to bleach before adding the product to the wash. This ensures the fabric is color-fast and that the bleach does not damage the garments.
- Pour the non-chlorine bleach directly onto any stains on the garments. Fold the fabric over on itself and rub the bleach into the stain. Place the garment directly into the washing machine.
- Measure 1/4 cup of non-chlorine bleach into a measuring cup. If your load of laundry is larger than usual or very dirty, measure out 1/3 cup.
- Pour the non-chlorine bleach into the wash when you add your regular laundry detergent.
Using Non-Chlorine Bleach Around the House
- Fill a bucket with 1 gallon of water. Add 1/2 cup of non-chlorine bleach.
- Dip a scrub brush or sponge into the non-chlorine bleach solution. Scrub the areas you want to clean with the solution.
- Rinse the scrub brush or sponge in clean water. Wipe down the area with the clean water to rinse off the bleach solution. Dry the area with paper towels or lint-free towel.