- Scrape off as much peanut butter as you can with a spoon.
- Apply a pre-wash stain remover or dishwashing liquid specifically made to break up grease directly on the stain.
- Allow the stain remover to sit for 30 minutes.
- Place soiled clothing in the washing machine, alone or with a full load.
- Wash on the warmest setting that is acceptable for the fabric.
- Check the stain when the washer stops. If the stain remains, re-apply the stain remover or dishwashing liquid and wash in warm water again. Do not place in the dryer until the stain is removed.
How to Remove Peanut Butter From Clothing
Sometimes you pack in too much peanut butter in your peanut butter and jelly sandwich or plop a too-big dollop on top of your cracker. Then it's actually quite easy to drop this creamy food on the front of your shirt or on your lap. The tricky thing about removing peanut butter from your clothes is that it contains a lot of oil. If you treat the stain correctly, it will be gone in no time.
Things You Will Need
- How to Remove Underarm Stains With Lemon Juice
- How to Get Mustard Out of Denim
- How to Remove Rust Stains From a Shirt
- How to Clean the Drum in a Roper Washing Machine
- How to Remove Marking Pen Ink Stains From Fabric
- How to Get Ballpoint Ink Out of Clothes
- How to Remove a Musty Smell From Linen Clothing
- How to Remove Chewing Gum Stains
- How to Remove Red Dye Stains From JELL-O
- How to Dissolve Ink
- How to Remove Wine Stains From Clothing
- How to Change a Thermistor on a Whirlpool Dryer
- How to Remove Greasy Food Stains From Clothing
- How to Remove Yellow Discoloration From Clothes