- Scrape away any dried stains, such as food residue or paint, with a plastic putty knife.
- Spray the Caesarstone surface with a mild all-purpose cleaner.
- Dampen a sponge or nonabrasive scrub pad with warm water and wipe the CaesarStone surface.
- Rinse the cloth or sponge with water and wipe the CaesarStone surface once again, to remove any residue.
- Dry the CaesarStone with a towel.
How to Clean Caesarstone
Caesarstone is a hard, nonporous surface made of mostly quartz, with a small amount of resin and pigment. It is available in shiny, matte, natural and patterned finishes, to match any home decor. Caesarstone is often used in the kitchen because it is durable and resists heat and scratches. Caesarstone surfaces require little care and maintenance, aside from regular cleaning with mild household products.