- Mix a solution of warm water and two or three tablespoons of a mild dish soap.
- Wash the cookware with soapy water using a sponge or nylon pad.
- Rinse the cookware thoroughly in clear, warm water.
- Dry the cookware with a soft, clean, dry towel to prevent water spots.
- Make a paste of baking soda and water and apply it to tough stains with a nylon pad. Allow the paste to sit for 30 minutes before washing it away with warm, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and towel dry.
Things You Will Need
- Mild dish soap
- Nylon pad
- Baking soda
- Soft, clean, dry towel
- Wash Anolon Advanced Cookware as soon as possible after each use.