How to Attach the Door Front to a Whirlpool Integrated Dishwasher
The door on your Whirlpool integrated dishwasher has an inner and outer panel, both of which protect the dishwasher door and provide an appealing cosmetic finish to the appliance. When making repairs to the dishwasher door, it is often necessary to remove the front panel, especially when repairing or replacing the detergent dispenser, as well as the lower door wiper gasket. The panel is secured to the door using eight screws, which are accessible from the inner door panel.
Close the dishwasher door but do not latch it.
Align the outer door panel with the front of the dishwasher, ensuring that the top of the panel is flush with the bottom of the control panel.
Hold the door panel in place and then open the dishwasher door.
Install the eight screws, four on each side of the inner door panel, to secure the outer door panel to the dishwasher door.
Close the dishwasher door.
Andrew Todd has been writing since 2006. He has written for the Consumer Search website and the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Middle District of Florida. Todd has a Bachelor of Science in criminal justice from the University of Central Florida.
- How to Replace the Cabinet Face on a Bosch Dishwasher
- How Do I Change My Coleman Hot Tub From Economy Mode to Standard?
- How Do I Run a Diagnostic Test on My Whirlpool Duet Sport Washer?
- How to Use WD-40 to Wash a Shower Door
- How to Troubleshoot Honeywell Heating Thermostats
- How to Replace the Front Panel on a KitchenAid Dishwasher